[China, Hong Kong and Macau] eSIM ⎪ 4G high-speed Internet ⎪ No VPN Needed | 5-20GB Data Plan
eSIM Product Specifications
- Telecom operators:
- Hong Kong: 3
- Macau: CTM
- China: Unicom China Unicom
- Features: No VPN needed, all websites can be accessed
- Internet speed: 4G/3G
- Traffic restrictions: A total traffic plan is provided . After the traffic is exhausted, the speed will be reduced to 256 kbps and the network will be disconnected when the number of days expires .
- Call function: none
- Number of days of use: The number of days will start counting after scanning the QRocde and turning on the roaming of the plan. After 23:59 Taiwan time, it will be counted as one day.
- Hotspot sharing: Supports hotspot sharing. It only supports one device, and due to the model, it cannot be guaranteed that all devices can be shared.
- Device: Only supports IOS and Android mobile phones that can use eSIM
- Signal coverage: covering the entire country, with weaker signals in outlying islands, suburbs and mountainous areas (the signal will affect the quality of the Internet depending on factors such as location, terrain, building obstruction, number of users, weather, etc.).
- It is recommended to connect to the local wifi after arriving at the destination, scan the eSIM plan and add it to the phone, and enable roaming for the plan.
eSIM - Purchase Notes
- QRCode cannot be refunded once it is sent by email.
- After placing an order for the eSIM plan, you will receive a QR code within 10 minutes, and please join within 30 days of placing the order. Otherwise, it will become invalid.
- To join the esim plan, you must install it while your phone is connected to the Internet.
- Once the device scans the QRcode, it is bound and cannot be replaced, nor can it be restored after deletion.
- IOS system: Applicable to IphoneXR and above.
- Android system: Currently only supports Google and Samsung brand mobile phones. Please go to the brand's official website to confirm the applicable models.
- The e-sim function is not available for mobile phones in China, Hong Kong and Macao.
- Mobile phones in some countries such as the United States and Japan may be locked to the telecommunications carrier's frequency band and cannot use the eSIM function.
- Please confirm whether the device can use eSIM before purchasing. If the device cannot be used due to not confirming whether the model can be used in advance, no refund will be given.
- If it cannot be used when you arrive at your destination, please contact us immediately. We will not accept refunds if you return to your country without contacting us.